With ALAT, account opening/sign-up can be done in five minutes from a mobile phone or personal computer. Account holders can instantly fund their new account using any existing local or international debit/credit card you may have, in-app. No branch/ATM visits necessary. Debit cards are delivered to an account holder’s address in two business days, anywhere in Nigeria, at no cost.
Holders of ALAT account can also enjoy a simple automated savings plan that will see them earn 10 per cent annual interest – about three times the standard bank rate. They can also schedule frequent transfers (e.g salaries or mumsi’s stipend) and bills (e.g DSTV subscription) and forget about them.
With ALAT, Wema Bank has offered Nigerians everywhere in the world a bank that is designed to meet their needs. The new digital bank is expected to disrupt the banking landscape and is driven by three pillars – Convenience, Simplicity and Reliability.
What does this mean for me?
• You can now enjoy ALAT exclusives including automated savings goals with up to 10% interest and discounts.
• Save with your friends using (Group Target & Rotating Savings).
• Request for a virtual dollar card to pay online in dollars.
• Get personal loans.
• You now have more banking power within reach, wherever you can connect to the internet.
• You’ll be able to do much more than was previously available on the Wema Mobile app, which we will no longer provide updates for.
• Save money with discounts on your everyday needs.
How do I get on ALAT?
1. Download the app on Google Play (for Android phones) or the Apple App Store (for the iPhone).
2. If you’re signed up on Wema Mobile, sign into ALAT with your existing login details and follow the prompts on your screen.
3. If you’re not signed up on Wema Mobile, follow the prompts on your screen to sign up on ALAT.
What other banking options do I have?
• There’s always *945# for banking without data on any phone, on any network, anywhere.
• And of course, you can always walk into any of our branches and get great service.
Wema Mobile still works, but we will no longer provide support and upgrades for the app.
Switch to ALAT now, there’s so much more your money can do for you.
Your Bank, Your Way
This bank was built for you. We are Nigeria’s first fully digital bank, designed to match your lifestyle and help you save more. No ridiculous fees, no excuses, no drama. Download ALAT now and take control of your money.
Saving as easy as spending
ALAT helps make saving as easy as spending. ALAT’s Goals are created by you to help you get the things you want.
Take the pressure off with a simple automated savings plan and earn 10% annual interest – three times the standard bank rate.
No reminder with ALAT
Schedule your transfers and recurring bill payments so they’re paid on time even if you forget.
You Can DIY
Change your PIN, update your personal information and upload documents with your phone’s camera.
Free Card Delivery
Pick one of three bank card designs and we’ll deliver yours to you in two business days, anywhere in Nigeria, at no cost.
Control your Card
Activate your debit card, lock it, unlock it and choose where it works all from your phone.
If you need help or you’re just curious, you’ve come to the right place.