Our Point-of-Sale terminals are primarily designed to serve as alternative means for payment for goods and services.
The card is used as an instrument of payment while the PIN authenticates the transaction. POS transactions can either be local or international.
- Payment for goods and services subject to limits set on the cards.
- 0.2% to 1.25%, with a cap of N2,000
- Increased sales due to impulse buying by customers
- Reduction in pilfering as cash-handling is reduced
- Availability of multiple network technologies to ensure uptime
- Joint merchandising opportunities