Frequently Asked Questions
Open an account today and enjoy convenient banking
To activate your Wema Bank Credit Card you must ll our contact center on +2348039003700 in person and answer some verification/secret questions. Once activation has been confirmed, visit the nearest Wema Bank ATM to change your default PIN thus: Insert your card and input the default PIN, Select the option ‘PINCHANGE’ and then choose ‘ATM PIN’. You Enter a new four digit PIN (different from the earlier one entered) and re-enter same for Confirmation you wait for the ATM to display or print “PIN CHANGE SUCCESSFUL”
You can do so with ease On ALAT (App or Online) By dialing *945# from your mobile devices By visiting and branch with a duly signed Funds Transfer Form
What Is A Retail Loan? Retail loans are financial facilities availed to salaried and self-employed individuals who are wema bank customers and non wema bank customers, to meet personal financial needs as at when due. Wema bank provides the following retail facilities; Personal Loan, Wema Bank Asset Acquisition Scheme (WAAS), School Fees Advance, Device Loan, ALAT Salary Loan and Credit Card.
Frequently Used 945 Strings
*945*Beneficiary Account Number*Amount#
COVID Protocols In Our Bank Facilities
- Wear your face masks properly in the branch and while using the ATMs
- Avoid making overcrowded queues at the ATM and practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet from others
- Don’t share pens or other personal items with other customers
- Sanitize your hands with alcohol-based sanitizers before and after touching your cash or using the ATM
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, periodically and after touching surfaces
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Bank safely with ALAT and *945#